ily, fashion.

my name is johnny. i talk a lot. i also happen to love fashion. therefore, i talk a lot about fashion.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

DIY: Crossbody Mini Purse/Clutch!


I just found a new YouTube fashion guru that I am OBSESSED with! Her name is Ann and her YouTube username is Anneorshine. She makes a lot of fashion videos, but her DIY videos are the ones that stuck out to me. I have seen a lot of DIY videos online, but when I stumbled upon hers, I fell in love. All of her projects look like items that came from expensive retail stores like Urban Outfitters or a boutique. She has projects ranging from bracelets and necklaces to purses and revamping old pieces. It also helped that her videos were super informative and showed every step of the process. She also had a blog that has information about the projects.

I saw this DIY purse and I went crazy because it looked so chic and stylish. After watching the video, I realized that it didn't seem that hard. I started buying some of the supplies today and I will definitely be working on it before going back to school. I chose a salmon colored vinyl because I wanted a bright color and I chose a very cute mint green for the lining. I also chose a gold chain for the strap. I'll make a post when I finish so that you guys can see!

Don't forget to check out her videos and her blog! She is literally amazing!

Her YouTube
Her Blog

xxxjohnny.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home