ily, fashion.

my name is johnny. i talk a lot. i also happen to love fashion. therefore, i talk a lot about fashion.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weight Loss Journey!

I decided that I want to lose weight! It's been something that I've wanted to work on for a while now, but I was never really motivated to actually do it. These past few days, I've been working out for 30 minutes and I've been sticking to the plan. I also started to watch what I eat and focus more on making food at home instead of buying fast food. I'm excited to start seeing results and I wanted to share with you guys what I'm doing and how I'm doing! I know that weight is a big deal in America and everyone wants to look good and feel good. I'm hoping that we could motivate each other to stay on track! I'm thinking about doing a post about this every week to update you on how much I weigh and how many pounds I've lost, along with just sharing general tips and tricks.

I know that I'm not technically classified as overweight yet (according to my BMI), but I could still stand to lose a few pounds. Also, just because I may be an average weight does NOT mean I'm healthy. I rarely exercise and I get tired after running for a few minutes. I also eat fast food all the time. I'm trying to become healthier and working out and eating good will get me there.

Starting Weight: 162 pounds
BMI: 24.6
Target Weight: 130 pounds
Checkpoint 1: 152 pounds

I know the target weight might be a bit extreme, but I just feel like that would be a perfect weight for me. I haven't accounted for muscle mass or anything yet, so everything is subject to change!

xxxjohnny.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home